This is an Arduino kit specially for the begineer. It including basic electronic components such as resistor, LED, LDR, buzzer, button and potentiometer.
Arduino UNO board rev.3 Compatible
Male to male jumper wires
Red, green and yellow LED
Tact Switch with Cap
9V Battery Connector
Learning step by step
- - BareMinimum: The bare minimum of code needed to start an Arduino sketch.
- - Blink: Turn an LED on and off.
- - DigitalReadSerial: Read a switch, print the state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- - AnalogReadSerial: Read a potentiometer, print it's state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- - Fade: Demonstrates the use of analog output to fade an LED.
- - ReadAnalogVoltage : Reads an analog input and prints the voltage to the serial monitor
1 Visit Arduino Official Site.
2 Learn Arduino - Getting Started.
3 Download Arduino Software, it is free, open source, and available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
4 The official Arduino multi-lingual forum is the place to start with questions ...