This kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components.
What in the kit is listed below:
Arduino UNO board rev.3 Compatible
Male to male jumper wires
Male to female jumper wires
Red, green and yellow LED
7-Segment LED (Common Cathode)
LM35DZ Temperature Sensor
Learning step by step
- BareMinimum: The bare minimum of code needed to start an Arduino sketch.
- Blink: Turn an LED on and off.
- DigitalReadSerial: Read a switch, print the state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- AnalogReadSerial: Read a potentiometer, print it's state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- Fade: Demonstrates the use of analog output to fade an LED.
- ReadAnalogVoltage : Reads an analog input and prints the voltage to the serial monitor
1 Visit Arduino Official Site.
2 Learn Arduino - Getting Started.
3 Download Arduino Software, it is free, open source, and available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
4 The official Arduino multi-lingual forum is the place to start with questions ...