This kit is an alternate selection for starting to learn Arduino. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components.
What in the kit is listed below:
Arduino UNO board rev.3 Compatible
Prototype Shield with mini breadboard
Breadboard MB-102 (Color)
Male to male jumper wires
Red, blue and yellow LED
LM35 Temperature Sensor
Infrared Remote Control
ULN2003 Motor Driver Module
Tact switch with holder
7-Segment LED (1 digit)
7-Segment LED (4 digit)
Buzzer (with oscillator circuit)
Buzzer (without oscillator circuit)
Learning step by step
- BareMinimum: The bare minimum of code needed to start an Arduino sketch.
- Blink: Turn an LED on and off.
- DigitalReadSerial: Read a switch, print the state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- AnalogReadSerial: Read a potentiometer, print it's state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- Fade: Demonstrates the use of analog output to fade an LED.
- ReadAnalogVoltage : Reads an analog input and prints the voltage to the serial monitor
1 Visit Arduino Official Site.
2 Learn Arduino - Getting Started.
3 Download Arduino Software, it is free, open source, and available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
4 The official Arduino multi-lingual forum is the place to start with questions ...