The MAX6675 performs cold-junction compensation and
digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The
data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPIâ„¢-compatible,
This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25Â°C, allows
readings as high as +1024Â°C.
- Direct Digital Conversion of Type -K Thermocouple Output
- Cold-Junction Compensation
- Simple SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- 12-Bit, 0.25Â°C Resolution
- Open Thermocouple Detection
- Temperature range: 0Â°C ~ 1024Â°C
- Voltage Input: DC 3.0V ~ 5V
Positive Supply. DC 3.0 ~ 5V
Chip Select. Set low to enable the serial interface.